This year has been a challenge for so many of us. With the Holidays and cold weather approaching we are going to be spending even more time cooped up indoors. With the air circulating indoors and the cases of this pandemic on the rise there has never been a better time to improve the air quality in your home. Here are some tips to improve the air quality in your home.
- Keep your house clean. A clean house can cut down drastically on the pet dander and dust that circulates through your home.
- Indoor house plants can help filter the air in your home
- Change your filters
- Install or purchase air purifiers.
MGP Mechanical can help with filter changes and installing air purifiers in your home. We are now installing I-WAVE filtration systems to help our customers improve the indoor air quality in their homes. These filtration systems are installed on your air conditioner or heating system. When the air passes over the I-WAV E, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odor in the air. Benefits from I-WAVE technology:
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Controls odors
- Reduces Airborne particles
- Reduces allergens
- Self cleaning! No Maintenance Needed.
If you are interested in the I-Wave filtration system please give us a call.